(2-01162) Motorsport Hardware 75mm Wheel Stud Conversion Kit (12x1.5) (BMW)
Fulfillment category: Available
This 40 piece kit includes 20 black lug nut and 20 75mm wheel studs. 75mm studs allow for use of up to a 12mm spacer.
We prefer wheel studs to extended lugs for several reasons.
- Wheel studs make mounting wheels much easier as you no longer have to fight to line up the holes on a spinning rotor to the holes on a spinning wheel.
- Ease of use when compared to extended lugs. With extended lugs you must run the spacer that corresponds with the length of the stud. This can get complicated (and potentially expensive) when you have different length lugs on the front and rear and all 4 wheels are off. Especially if your car is in the hands of a shop that does not know better.
- Wheel studs allow you to run a spacer as wide as the lug length will permit or no spacer at all. This allows you to change wheels, tire sizes and play with different spacer sizing without changing the lugs.
- The look. The look of extended lugs is smiled upon by serious performance enthusiasts.
Install is simple. The head of each stud has a hex hole in it. Add loctite to the threads and tighten each stud into the wheel hub to 25ft lbs then install the wheel and lug nuts to your standard torque spec, we use 90ft lbs.
- 10.9 Grade Hardness
- Certified by ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 9001 by TÜV
- Black Zinc Finish
Made in Europe