(7-00019) BMW Z3/E36 Mason Engineering Aluminum Front Strut Bar
Years ago we worked with Mason Engineering to develop a lightweight, one piece front strut bar for the Z3. The result was this aluminum strut bar that weighs in right at 2 pounds. This strut bar is no longer produced but we've had a handful of them floating around for a decade or so. We pulled 2 bars off the shelf and sent them out to powder coat. Both bars offered here are powder coated gloss black and they have both been test fitted to our Z3 Coupe, so, they fit.
This bar also fits E36 3 Series 6 cylinder models without traction control.
Price includes shipping anywhere in the US. No international shipping on this item.
- 1998-2000 S52 Z3 M Coupe & M Roadster (without traction control)
- 1997-1998 2.8 Roadster (without traction control)
- 1999-2000 2.8 Coupe & Roadster
- 1999-2000 2.3 Roadster
- 2001-2002 2.5i Roadster
- 2001-2002 3.0i Coupe & Roadster
- 1995-1999 M3 (without traction control)
- 1993-1995 325i/is (without traction control)
- 1995-1999 328i/is (without traction control)
1998-1999 323is (without traction control)